Newbie in Chengdu, Let's Meet at the Underground!

HomeForumsIn ChengduNewbie in Chengdu, Let's Meet at the Underground!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi everybody,

So I am a newbie in Chengdu since I arrived in chengdu on Monday from France.

I am staying two years here, and as I don’t know anyone, I wanted to know if some of you would be interested in meeting up tonight at the Underground.

It seems that they organize quizz nights on Wednesdays and it could be fun to meet new people around a team and a couple of drinks!

Participant

hi, vannina ,welcome to chengdu !

Participant

hey Vannina. I and a few friends will go again this evening. You’re welcome to meet and join us. I’ll PM you…

I guess the quiz host – Hannah, or the manager – Bernard – will be happy to introduce you around too, if you say hello to them.

Participant

Hey Vannina,

at the moment I’m just staying in France (Antibes) 😉 will be coming to CD at the end of July. Maybe you want to meet then?

Anyway: I’m not living in CD so I’m not familiar with everything there. But my girlfrien Is Chinese so I’m in CD quite often ^^

Participant

the underground bar seems to be an odd place to meet for a first timer in chengdu. just my 2 cents~

Participant

Well maybe it is, but the excuse was the quizz and the people who were there were actually fun. I like quizzes, don’t you? maybe i’m odd too… just my 2 cents too…

Participant

i liked the quiz at bookworm. its a much nicer place. underground is a little too. eh. im not a fan.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.