New(ish) Bar and Restaurant

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionNew(ish) Bar and Restaurant

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Did you know that the Underground Bar, located in the popular bar and club district of Jiuyan Qiao, has recently undergone renovation and expanded to include a restaurant serving top-quality homemade food such as Fish and Chips, Shepherd’s Pie, Burgers on Ciabatta and much more.

The accolades are already high: “We really like the homey cooking here and the student friendly location and prices” (MoreChengdu Magazine); “The burgers are the best in town, and everything is top notch. Great beer selection, of course” (John Moore); and “I have full confidence in saying that this will be the best burger in Chengdu and potentially all of China and maybe even the continent of Asia.” (The Western Diner).

This week, the Underground Bar and Restaurant has opened an outdoor seating area complete with rain-cover and wifi.

By the way, I am Gary, from the UK, one of the owners of the Underground. My partner is Bernard (a Malaysian-Chinese man). Along with our friendly staff, we are at the Underground from 11.30am to the small hours of the following morning everyday; why don’t you pop in, say hi, enjoy the fantastic homemade food and the wide-selection of imported beers.

You can find us at JiuYan Qiao (Nine Eye Bridge) in the tunnel between Babi 2 and 1855 Club, behind Havana Cigar Club.

Underground Bar and Restaurant Website

Thanks and best wishes,

Gary

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.