Office Moving Sale

HomeForumsClassifiedsMarketplaceOffice Moving Sale

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi all we are moving our office to Guangzhou so everything in Chengdu is being sold. Here is a rough list of the big stuff but we also have some English and Spanish language books. I’m putting approximate prices, come in and see what you think.

Big two person desk (like you sit facing each other) with drawers etc. 900rmb

Small two person sofa (like new since we are an office no one really sits on it) 900rmb

Big Ikea conference table with six chairs 500rmb

Little folding table 100rmb

Water machine (almost new) 50rmb

Mini Fridge 80rmb

Microwave 120rmb

White board 100rmb

Free standing lamp 50rmb

Book case (nice one) 200rmb

Book cases (not so nice ones) 50rmb ea.

There is some other misc. stuff as well. We are located at Mozi Qiao (Behind computer city kind of) of of Kehua Beilu. Shoot me a message if you want to come by and have a look this week.

Keymaster

Is the mini fridge large enough to hold a six pack of beer? If so, I will buy it.

Participant

How big is the microwave? Is it clean?

Participant

It is cool to sell furniture without any pics or smt. 😀 Ye and the “BIG IKEA CONFERENCE TABLE…” good luck with selling…:)

Participant

Hey guys, sorry but my coworker posted a bunch of this stuff on a QQ group for our building and the place has been looted. It took about 2 hours! The power of QQ. I’ll re-post tomorrow if there is anything else left but the microwave and fridge are gone for sure. Sorry about not posting pictures, I was in a bit of a hurry.

And Asen, why do I need so much luck to sell a table?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Marketplace’ is closed to new topics and replies.