Part Time Job on December 22nd

HomeForumsClassifiedsJobs & Apartment RentalsPart Time Job on December 22nd

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

hi, guys. i’m Venus from a kindergarten at Huayang county in Chengdu. we need a part-time foreign teacher to help us do a outdoor acitivity on 22th December 2012.The activity will last for half an hour in the morning. if you are free that day and want to have fun with us, please contact me at [email protected].

the new year is coming. wish you guys all good luck in 2013.

Keymaster

How much does the job pay? What does the person have to do at this event?

Participant

Hello Venus, if you can give us more information it’s better…

Thank you and a nice day!

Participant

first of all thank you for your request to my ad。

we are a kindergarten at Huayang county in Chengdu. Do you know the century city which is the terminal of metra line one? we are 10 minutes away from the metra line one by bus. We will have a Christmas celebration party outdoor on 22th this month. and we need a foreign teacher to do a English game with us.it is a simple game which all the kids and parents can join. you can design the game by yourself.the game will be about 10 minutes. we hope the foreign teacher can stay for half an hour。

we will employ several foreign teachers next year. so if we cooperate well, we can talk about long lasting cooperation。

Considering the oppotunity of long period cooperation, the payment we offer for the half an hour activity is 300 RMB。

hope to hear from you soon。

you can add my QQ number: 254443749

wish you guys a nice weekend

Participant

hi guys,

i’m glad that so many people are interested in this part time job and we finally got a foreign teacher who lives at Huayang yesterday. Thank you all for your attention and care.

Maybe we don’t have the chance to cooperate this time but i do hope that we can work together someday in some way.

i have freinds who run small organitions which help university students to get part time jobs.so if you want to keep known about some part time information you can email me at [email protected] or add my QQ Numver any time. i am willing to help freely.

wish you all a nice Christmas day

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Jobs & Apartment Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.