Playing Soccer in Chengdu?

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionPlaying Soccer in Chengdu?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi guys,

I made an amateur soccer team last year. Now the team has over 14 members.Each Saturday, we have a 6V6 match in Chengdu. So I want to know if you guys have interests to join us?

Participant

All saturday have all game for the CIFL league .. http://chengdufootball.com/

Participant

All saturday have all game for the CIFL league .. http://chengdufootball.com/

Great league! Your league just like a pro one,but we are just an amateur team. Therefore, I don’t think our team is good enough to join your league and have matches with you. :(. Anyway, hope we can hold a friendly match. :P. I believe our team will improve a lot after playing with you.

Great league! Your league just like a pro one,but we are just an amateur team. Therefore, I don’t think our team is good enough to join your league and have matches with you. :(. Anyway, hope we can hold a friendly match. :P. I believe our team will improve a lot after playing with you.

Participant

aa64034f78f0f7364fc86ebb0a55b319ebc41351.jpg

I luv FC bayern and Latino style football…

Participant

aa64034f78f0f7364fc86ebb0a55b319ebc41351.jpg

I luv FC bayern and Latino style football…

Participant

Jack,

All the teams in the CIFL are amateur teams but the standard of football is quite high, fairly similar to the city league 1st division.

You are welcome to come and watch and if you want to join next season (September) we’d be happy to have you.

We dont have any games during qingming jie. Will you play next week? Where do you play?

Participant

Jack,

All the teams in the CIFL are amateur teams but the standard of football is quite high, fairly similar to the city league 1st division.

You are welcome to come and watch and if you want to join next season (September) we’d be happy to have you.

We dont have any games during qingming jie. Will you play next week? Where do you play?

Hi AM. Sorry to reply to you so late. We always do 7V7 matches on each Saturday in QingShui He Park, Yongkang Park if you know these places. Qingming jie is our traditional festival, therefore we’ll do some traditional things except playing soccer. Anyway, we hope we can have a friendly match in April if you guys have some time.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.