Pool Party with 10 DJ's, Saturday 7/6

HomeForumsIn ChengduPool Party with 10 DJ's, Saturday 7/6

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

This upcoming Saturday a huge pool party in Flower Town is going down. We were going to host the next Dojo event on this date but decided to push it back to July 13th because this event is so badass. DJ’s are coming from Beijing, Shanghai, Kunming, and Chongqing for this, in addition to a lot of the best DJ’s in Chengdu already playing here. I wouldn’t miss this!

The DJ lineup is stacked! I played at a music festival in Chongqing with a bunch of these guys this last weekend, Laura Ingalls and Jiangliang are both great shows. If you know Big Snax, this is one his last events before he heads to San Francisco, too. Come out!

I will post location information as soon as I have it (probably later today).

Also, before this party starts its very likely that we’ll be hosting a street party in Chengdu with a portion of the above lineup. I’ll post that info when I have it. It’s going down on Saturday!

Participant

10 DJ’s what?! I saw some pictures of this pool a while ago, looks like it should be a fun time.

Keymaster

10 DJ’s what?! I saw some pictures of this pool a while ago, looks like it should be a fun time.

I know about this event for weeks but had no idea this many people would be playing there. Gonna be fun!

Participant

This is going to be huge. Free pool party. Stacked DJ line-up. Really can’t wait!

Participant

where is it ?…so hard to find place in flower town… do you guys have map..

Keymaster

where is it ?…so hard to find place in flower town… do you guys have map..

Here’s the address in Chinese: 喜蜗:三圣乡东篱菊园菊园路

Participant

sounds cooool , how is the charges

Keymaster

sounds cooool, how is the charges

It’s free!

bring your sunscreen! lookin sunny!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Participant

looks like an awesome welcome party to Chengdu!

Participant

So it starts at 2, goes until late?

Sounds fun! Any map available?

Participant

The First DJ actually goes on at 12:30

Songfei: 12:30-14:00
    Xiaolong: 14:00-15:30
    Big Snax: 15:30-17:00
    Just Charlie: 17:00-18:30
    Jiangliang: 18:30-20:00
    Andymac: 20:00-21:30
    Maxi: 21:30-23;00
    Nichifanlemei: 23:00-00:30
    Acid pony club: 00:30-03:00
    Psy time: 03:00-sunrise

poolmap

Participant

If you ask me, 11pm is a dangerous time to play music…

Keymaster

If you ask me, 11pm is a dangerous time to play music…

Because swimming is a rare skill to have in Western China? Good thing there was no pool more than a foot deep at last weekend’s festival in Chonqing!

Participant

i asked my friend. it’s near 幸福梅林, and this is the map. also u can call the cellphone number if you cannt find the place

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Participant

Because swimming is a rare skill to have in Western China? Good thing there was no pool more than a foot deep at last weekend’s festival in Chonqing!

It’s a bit late at night to play if you’ve been swigging vodka straight out the bottle 😉

Keymaster

It’s a bit late at night to play if you’ve been swigging vodka straight out the bottle ;)

Some people just can’t take the heat! Me and my homie Nichifanlemei at last weekends festival:

Here’s the address in Chinese: 喜蜗:三圣乡东篱菊园菊园路

i asked my friend. it’s near 幸福梅林, and this is the map. also u can call the cellphone number if you cannt find the place

These 2 addresses are pretty far apart. Anyone have a more definite location?

Participant

I think its off the road that goes towards the race track? If so it’s a bit before flowertown. Not sure about the address either

Participant

would anyone like to go try to find it and possibly get lost trying to together? or is there someone that actually knows how to go that doesn’t mind me coming along?

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 22 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.