PRC Ferrari Driver Crazy Accident

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionPRC Ferrari Driver Crazy Accident

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Participant

This filthy rich guy driving a Ferrari caused 3 deaths including himself because he failed to obey traffic rules.. Check this out:

Ferrari Crash

Tell me who is in the worng!

Participant

Judging by the video, it looks like the Ferrari is in the wrong because he ran the red light.

Participant

sad to say…some other PRCs is saying that the taxi driver is in the wrong for not ensuring that the road is cleared before moving off…seriously it sadden me because facts are…

ferrari driver was intoxicated, beaten the red lights and driving at a speed that is way beyond road limit, AND he killed 2 innocents and injuried 2 others!

Participant

The driver of the Ferrari is at fault. The family members of the taxi driver and passenger’s family should sue the next of kin of Ferrari driver. If they dare say ‘taxi driver is at fault,’ fuck it sue the other party, since you cant sue a dead guy.

Those who say the taxi was at fault should go to hell and burn. Facts cant be twisted, but somehow they are ignored or blinded by racism and other bad means (as in the forum postings for this incident).

Participant

where did it happen?

Participant

Looks like it was in Singapore.

Participant

yup it is in singapore..

I feel like this reckless rich person driving supercar causes fatal accident thing happens often in asia…

Participant

Now on China Smack! Looks like the driver at fault was a rich guy from Sichuan.

Participant

Ferrari = $$$ = PRC = above the law (his old man will pull strings)

Singapore = rule of law = deep shit for the driver

“She (The Wife) also didn’t know who the female passenger in the car is, even asking reporters: “Who is she?”

Well, ‘She’ is the common accessory to a sportscar worth 1.5 million bucks, lady.

Participant

@Steevyo: well said…

This is a horrible and shocking story, but the connotations of who or what the guy might have been are not exclusive to China by any means.

That is all.

Participant

Hey Brenden,

Most agreed. I think this applies to many of the RIcH 2nd Gen or Rich 3rd (富二代、3代)in many countries…that from young they haven’t given everything that they wished for too easily.

The accident can be caused by anyone frm anywhere…however the statement made thereafter by the families or others are crucial to understanding of the people around..

What sadden me is that there were comments that it was the cabby fault for not ensuring that the roads are clear before moving off…

Seriously…given the speed of the Ferrari…who could have ensure 100% ???

His family should have publicly apologized to the cab drivers and cab passengers family.

Instead they made arrogant and stupid statements to the press.

Hard to feel pity for them.

Participant

So this begs the question… Are they trolling? Or is trolling apart of Chinese culture?

Participant

@Jerry S: Chinese can troll with the best of them. Easy to be a big man when you’re anonymous.

BTW: you read some of the comments re the KFC beating? When they thought the guys were korean: “kill those Korean Motherf**kers!” /”Kick out all Koreans! “You are the dogs of the US!”

Oh, but it transpired that the guys were Chinese…..no apologies to the Koreans…

Keymaster

Daaaaaamn! That is a pretty incredible video.

Thought it was kind of funny when the driver was like “LUCKY? EH!?”

Participant

the car which has this video is oso a taxi…referring to themselves being lucky…not a good thing..but…if u r them, i guess tts the same tot u will b having..

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 21 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.