Print on a t-shirt

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionPrint on a t-shirt

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I’m looking for a company in Chengdu that does prints on t-shirts.

Shouldn’t be large scaled or sick quality – it’s just for a birthday gift/joke.

White on black. Preferably they should sell t-shirts as well, so I don’t have to go buy a black t-shirt seperatly 🙂

Also, any idea what this will cost me?

Participant

There’s a shop on the corner of kehua bei lu and 1st ring road that does it (in the corner nearest paname, look in that row of shops)

It’s not expensive. I think I got the t shirt and printing for under 50 but it was a few years ago.

Participant

You mean somewhere near the GIANT bike shop and the China Mobile store? That side of the road, right?

Thanks for the tip!

Participant

1st ring road not 2nd ring road, near computer city. Its on the same side of the road as panam.

Keymaster
    Quote:
    There’s a shop on the corner of kehua bei lu and 1st ring road that does it (in the corner nearest paname, look in that row of shops)

It’s not expensive. I think I got the t shirt and printing for under 50 but it was a few years ago.

That’s the same one that I went to. The cost was about 70 yuan per shirt and I got 4 made. The quality isn’t that bad either.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.