Public transportation to Wenjiang

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionPublic transportation to Wenjiang

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi, I am not in Chengdu yet, but I am currently looking for a job in Chengdu. I know someone in Wenjiang who I will want to visit regularly. There’s one school that I’m considering working at which has a campus near Jinsha Station. About how long does it take to travel from Jinsha station to Wenjiang? (near Wenjiang Middle School)

And, about how long does it take to travel from the center of Chengdu to Wenjiang using public transportation.

Also, If anyone knows any schools which are hiring English teacher in or close to Wenjiang, I would be happy to contact them 😀

Thank you

Participant

I live in jinsha, there is no public bus to wenjiang anymore. That ended around march time when jinsha station closed and the services moved to chadianzi. Jinsha to wenjiang would take more than an hour by public transport as you need to travel to chadianzi first.

Wenjiang to the city centre isn’t a massive ball ache, you can take subway line 2 from chadianzi direct to the city centrem although I’d still guess more than an hour all in.

Participant

On electrical bike it takes 40 minutes to get from jinsha to wenjiang.

Participant

hi, Craig, welcome to chengdu .

Participant

Craig, Do u pass TEFL?

Participant

Thank you Alice. I’m not there yet, but I am looking for work, and I will hopefully be there soon. And yes, I have tefl certification.

@Al
    the dead
    An electrical bike seems like a good idea, I haven’t thought about it. I will have to look into getting one, once I’m in Chengdu.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.