Raising Child in China

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionRaising Child in China

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant

HI There. There is a series up about this topic with tons of great info and comments. I would like to open up this forum page to try and open up the discussion while at the same time bringing as much info as possible into one location. Thanks!

Participant

First post, this link seems to be censored!!

Raising a Child in Chengdu: Breastfeeding

its about breastfeeding and all i can say is that the milk powder companies are so serious about selling their goods and creating Chinese women with no confidence in their bodies that they are even messing with CL’s Baby series. Punks!

Participant

Sike.

Keymaster
    Quote:
    First post, this link seems to be censored!!

My mistake, that was a bad link in the Series’ post. It’s fixed now.

Hi, Can anyone please tell me where I could buy a full booster/car seat for a 3 year old in Chengdu. We arrive next Friday and want to be able to purchase one for our son in the first couple of days after we arrive. I visited a baby shop next to Sabrina’s on our pre-assignment trip but can’t recall if they sold them or not? Is there anywhere else anyone could recommend please? Also any idea of price would be excellent. We are trying to decide whether to bring his one from New Zealand or not (we are bringing our baby daughter’s over and trying to minimise our luggage!) Thanks

Participant

Hi sorry for the late reply,

I would advise you to bring yours from NZ. I’ll have a more detailed answer later today just in case you did not bring yours already

Cheers

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.