Selling Raspberry Pi's

HomeForumsClassifiedsMarketplaceSelling Raspberry Pi's

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I’ve got 5 “Rasperry Pi 2” units for sale. These units are brand new and come with a clear see through case and additional heat sinks for optimum performance.

Asking 250 Kuai each

Participant

Cool. Are they model A or B?
    http://www.raspberrypi.org/products/

Participant

Model B

Keymaster

Raspberry Pi 2? That doesn’t exist, does it?

Participant

Raspberry Pi 2? That doesn’t exist, does it?

He is referring to Raspberry Pi revision 2. Not sure whether it can be called “Raspberry Pi 2” or not.

Participant

I’ll take one. Here’s my weixin: callum0

Keymaster

He is referring to Raspberry Pi revision 2. Not sure whether it can be called “Raspberry Pi 2″ or not.

Ah.. that’s just Raspberry Pi. Rev 2 is the only Raspberry Pi available now, with two variants (Model A and B).

This is a good deal though with the case included. I had no idea that heat sinks were a thing with Pi’s.

Participant

Yes as Niklas mentioned this is a Revision 2 Raspberry Pi Model B.

Here is some more info on the units.

Raspberry Pi Models B SBC

The Raspberry Pi is a credit-card sized computer board that plugs into a TV and a keyboard. It’s a miniature ARM-based PC which can be used for many of the things that a desktop PC does, like spreadsheets, word-processing and games. It also plays High-Definition video. This is an open-source product designed to be supported by Internet-based user forums. As a starting point refer to the Official website at raspberrypi.org.

Broadcom BCM2835 700MHz ARM1176JZFS processor with FPU and Videocore 4 GPU
    GPU provides Open GL ES 2.0, hardware-accelerated OpenVG, and 1080p30 H.264 high-profile decode
    GPU is capable of 1Gpixel/s, 1.5Gtexel/s or 24GFLOPs with texture filtering and DMA infrastructure
    512MB RAM
    Boots from SD card, running a version of the Linux operating system (See Note below)
    10/100 BaseT Ethernet socket (Model B)
    HDMI video socket
    2 x USB 2.0 sockets
    RCA composite video socket
    SDHC Class 6 Card
    SD card socket
    Powered from microUSB socket
    3.5mm audio out jack
    Header for GPIO and serial buses
    Header footprint for JTAG connector
    Connector for Raspberry Pi HD video camera (775-7731)
    Size: 85.6 x 53.98 x 17mm

Participant

wait… so this is a tiny computer that can plug into a flat screen tv?

….
    but I’m a techno retard…. pretty sure the linux will be a problem too…. i got so excited for a second there…

Keymaster

wait… so this is a tiny computer that can plug into a flat screen tv?
    ….
    but I’m a techno retard…. pretty sure the linux will be a problem too…. i got so excited for a second there…

If you think of it as a personal computer it’s going to disappoint you, because it’s really slow when used like that. It’s good for custom configurations and specialized uses – it’s a hobby device, basically.

Participant

Oh I’m not gonna buy it, I just thought the concept sounded fun. Callum can attest to the fact that I am a complete moron with anything vaguely technological. I needed his help just to start up my projector.

Participant

Callum can attest to the fact that I am a complete moron with anything vaguely technological. I needed his help just to start up my projector.

Can confirm. I’ll take some of those paintings of you though, Tina. 🙂

Aaron, you have me on my old WeChat login as well. I’ve not heard from you on my new one.

Participant

lol I think the paintings are kind of big for you to take. I can make you some small ones…

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The forum ‘Marketplace’ is closed to new topics and replies.