Revolucion Cocktail at LKF?

HomeForumsIn ChengduRevolucion Cocktail at LKF?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hey everyone

I went to Starbucks in Lan Kwai Fang last week and there is a new shop under construction beside, called Revolucion Cocktail. It seems that they have other locations in China.

Revolucion Cocktail

Does anyone heard about this brand ?

Jerem.

Participant

I forgot the image.

Keymaster

Never heard of it, but I feel like they missed an opportunity by branding this with Che Guevara and not local revolutionary hero Mao Zedong.

Participant

It’s quite a big brand actually; my buddy is part owner of the one in Guangzhou…popular bar there.  I also know the guys opening the one in Chengdu if you need some more info.

they are in Shanghai, Guangzhou, Xiamen, Bangkok (another location just can’t think of it off the top of my head) and of course…soon to be in the du.

cheers!!

Participant

They have a branch on Yongkang Lu in Shanghai. Decent little cocktail bar with reasonable prices. Only had a few drinks there but I’d say not far behind the drinks I had in Whispers (near the Consulate) and Nico’s Bar (Master Building) if you are looking for a cocktails type of place. Cheaper than both those too.

Still some of the best cocktails in Sichuan are to be had in Flavour Lounge in Chongqing but you can’t be heading there every week. Still the best cocktail place I have found in China, great atmosphere, decoration and Jimmy the maestro is a genuine pleasure to be around.

Also if it’s not a cocktail lounge in particular you are after you can’t go wrong at The Lazy Pug. Great drinks, free poured, tasty food and great company….. I miss Chengdu!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.