Rugby Players in Chengdu?

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionRugby Players in Chengdu?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hey guys, wondering if anyone plays Rubgy with other Expats? Yesterday i had a great day with the Chengdu Panda Rugby team that i’m really considering joining the team!

And allot of hot broads there ‘looking’ for a green card, sort to speak heh. But im against those type of women, so i just ignore them. Other than that, its always great to drink and have a great time with other English speakers in Chengdu!

Im only able to make Sats, because of my location, but man, i cant wait til next Sat! Last night was a huge blast. Drinking, dancing.. Stripped men??? (????)…?… It was a grand ol’time!

Heres their website.. Though, not updated i believe.

http://www.chengdurugby.com/

Check it out, come to work out and free drinks!!! And ignore the green card ready women.. Unless they are tall Euro or Russian women.. Then game on >:D

Participant

Yes, we have a rugby club in Chengdu, the Pandas! We practice 3-4 times a week. For more information, give us a call at 13882266575, or email [email protected].

Participant

Yes, we have a rugby club in Chengdu, the Pandas! We practice 3-4 times a week. For more information, give us a call at 13882266575, or email [email protected].

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.