'Russian Night' Symphony Concert on 8th of Nov.

HomeForumsGeneral Discussion'Russian Night' Symphony Concert on 8th of Nov.

• This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 10 years ago by Avatar photoRia.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi guys, we’re gonna play Symphony Dances of Rachmaninoff  and Cello Concerto No.1 of Shostakovich on 8th of Nov, Friday night, 8pm. The cello soloist is the famous Chinese Cellist Liwei Qing, he is so-called ‘the second Yo-yo Ma’  in the music world. He won the second prize of  Tchaikovsky International Music Fest in 1998. The musicians from SCCM Sypmphony Orchestral, lots of them graduated from different conservatories in China and some of them are teachers of Sichuan Conservatory and some of them used studied and worked in overseas before. The price of concert tickets are different and depend which position you wanna sit, they are 80/100/120/150 yuan per one, the cheap one to buy to listen to a live symphonies. If you fancy to book/buy tickets , do not hesitate to contact with me. My wechat: 446949572

Concert: A Russian Night

Time: 8pm on 8h of Nov, 2013

Ticket Prices: 80/100/120/150

Address: Sichuan Conservatory Concert Hall, Sichuan Conservatory of Music, N0.6 of Xinsheng Rd, Wuhou District, Chengdu, 610000

More info.:www.sccm.cn

Participant

It‘s only 30 tickets left right now, all of them are 150rmb ones. Cheers

Participant

Hey guys, could you tell me before the concert more than two days? There’s no more ticket in the day of the concert show off. Cheers!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.