Satellite Programming Disappearance?

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionSatellite Programming Disappearance?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Maybe this has already been addressed and I missed it. If so, sorry, but yesterday I was told that the reason we can no longer get any tv stations (like HBO, BBC, CNN) except for 3 with older programming in Chinese, is that the government ‘changed the password on the main server.’ Now the illegal satellite reception, which many people seemed to have, is now not working. This was the system in place when we moved into our apartment. Firstly, is it true??? Secondly, and more importantly, HOW CAN WE WATCH GAME OF THRONES?!?!?!? Sad, I know. We missed the episode of marvelous weddings, I think. Or did it happen? Any helpful suggestions about how we might watch mainly GoT would be greatly appreciated.

Keymaster

HOW CAN WE WATCH GAME OF THRONES?!?!?!? Sad, I know. We missed the episode of marvelous weddings, I think. Or did it happen? Any helpful suggestions about how we might watch mainly GoT would be greatly appreciated.

Download it, that’s what everyone I know does, even in the States. There’s a gigantic Game of Thrones thread on the forum which is where I discovered that this weeks episode was pushed back to next week due to the Memorial Day holiday in the US.

Sascha published a post about Satellite TV in China and one of the main things with that seems to be that service can go out at anytime. I’m not sure if it will come back this time or what the deal is really, I don’t actually think I know anyone with satellite TV in Chengdu although I’m sure they’re around.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.