Second-Hand Golf Clubs Wanted

HomeForumsClassifiedsMarketplaceSecond-Hand Golf Clubs Wanted

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Looking for a set of golf clubs mens and woman’s.

Drop me an email if you have anything suitable.

Thanks

andrewjamesart @ hotmail.com

Participant

I suggest you buy a new set from TaoBao. You’ll probably get a fake set “2nd hand” anyways – and new fake sets are cheap.

I got a few sets from TaoBao from a supplier in GuangZhou. Happy with them. I think I paid about 900rmb or so per set, Callaway fakes. No easy way to tell their fake – and comes with a complete set / bag / etc. One of the drivers had a little ‘ting’ — I suppose a spring or something was loose inside the tip, so contacted the seller and I mailed the faulty one back and he fixed or sent me a new one, can’t tell which. I paid the cost for the shipping of the return but that was like 30rmb.

Participant

Good advice, how do your set play? They feel ok?

Will have a taobao search later on.

Cheers

Participant

Yeah man, they actually feel really good. I ordered 3 sets, a couple for friends – one was a left handed set.

One thing though. Maybe it’s just me, but I have knocked off 2 tips at the driving range. I don’t know how common that is, but I never knocked off tips at the driving range back home – maybe it’s the astroturf on cement thing, I don’t know.

Either way, can get them fixed up real quick at the shop, so I guess they have experience with lots of guys knocking tips off – it’s kinda embarassing to take a swing and watch your tip fly off into the field and have the little caged ball collector dude go fetch it for you 😀

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Marketplace’ is closed to new topics and replies.