Seeking Sensual Massage

HomeForumsClassifiedsPersonalsSeeking Sensual Massage

• This topic has 33 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by Avatar photoEd.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Participant

This content of this post has been deleted at the request of the author.

Um.

what is this, i don’t even.

Participant

??? !!!WTF!!! ???

0_o

Is this a paid position? And will you be touching yourself during this, because I don’t know if I’d be comfortable with that.

Participant

well i dont think its appropriate to discuss the details here. you can send me an email….dont you get the drift…?

Participant

Maybe he’s trying to make a b@ngbro version in China, hence the ‘bro’ after his email…. Still, never woulda thunk of seeing ads like this come to CL, its more of a goochengdu thing….

Participant

haha~~~

Participant

well jerry thanks for the tip

Participant

FB=BF ? . GF=FB !!

Participant

facebook or f@ckbuddy. my guess he met her at a nightclub, with greencard ready girls.

Participant

NOT sure she is greencard ready girls, but sure she is young enough. 23 is a good age, one day she will be 60. 23 only have once, maybe will die tomorrow, but today is somebody’s fb.

Participant

There i nothing wrong with marrying a 60 year old green card woman! if she comes witha pension, GAME ON!! Also if she has a phat Roth or traditional IRA (assuming if she does not have her assets in mutual funds), she can withdraw with no penalties! And one final note, another 5 years, SS checks comes in!!

Participant

not much of a guesser, are you jerry?

Participant

Do you want to get married with a 60 years woman if she is very rich ? Jerry?

Participant

See the thing being with an old woman is that she has gone through menapause. Meaning she is not ‘equip’ in the right areas. So marrying one would be for love and money, but not as a “FB.”Also, no greater feeling than using Granny’s pill checks for coke or pepsi.

Participant

Is this position still open?

Keymaster

Changed the thread title for you, bro. Good luck in your search.

There was actually a thread very similar to this about a year ago. Exact same premise.

I don’t know man, I would consider the inability to get pregnant a bonus in a FB situation. Also 60 today is nothing like 60 a few decades ago, case in point this 57-year old:

57-yearold.jpg

Participant

All the dudes who replied with hater-istic or “wtf” all would LOVE to get in on this, they prob get stage fright tho, so … or just don’t know what to say at all. I am married, but i wish you the best of luck homeslice, a few years ago there were some fellows here that would have helped you out. These days everyone is all growed up and stuff and lost their freaknik. Me included.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 34 total)
  • The forum ‘Personals’ is closed to new topics and replies.