Selling: 60-Key Metal-Body Midi Controller

HomeForumsClassifiedsMarketplaceSelling: 60-Key Metal-Body Midi Controller

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

I’m selling a CME UF-6 midi controller. It’s USB bus-powered, 60 keys, and has a ton of buttons and sliders for controlling midi parameters.

It’s an old piece (manufactured in the early 2000’s), so it has an all-medal body which is completely kick ass. It feels like an old synth but it’s just the sturdiest midi controller ever. I haven’t owned it a year but it’s in great condition. If you want to check it out before you buy it, that’s no problem.

Here’s a photo and specs are below:

Price: lowered to 1,000 yuan but I’m open to negotiation or trade for other equipment

Superior classic metallic panel

Now, most of manufacturers use plastic material to make the keyboard case to save the cost, but it also reduce durability, and makes the product lack of elegant appearance. However all UF all-in-one master keyboard sit in a metallic body with cool pure black, at the first moment you touch UF keyboard, you will fall in love with it.

Powerful and plenty of controllers

UF keyboard provides 8 knobs, 9 sliders, pitchbend wheel and modulation wheel, and this configuration is almost not available in other Japanese or American product. With UF series keyboards, you can easily control your music as you wish in realtime. And the control buttons such as REC, PLAY, REW, can remotely control your sequencer software in your computer directly, to make your working on your projects much simpler.

-49/61/76 keys semi-weighted action keyboard with aftertouch (UF5 / 6 / 7)

-88 keys hammer action weighted keyboard with aftertouch(UF8)

-Pitch bend and modulation wheels

-8 assignable control knobs, preset functions including Cutoff/Resonance/Attack/Release/PAN/Reverb/Chorus/Tempo

-9 assignable control faders, preset functions including volume for 1-16 channels and master volume, and drawbar for organ sounds.

-LED data display, control button including program, transpose, octave, channel,keyboard split and 6 sequencer remote buttons, including REC, PLAY, STOP,FASTREWIND, REWIND AND RETURN TO START,etc.

-Breath controller port

-1 MIDI out port

-Sustain pedal and volume pedal jacks

-USB MIDI port, Power can be supplied via USB

-Win2000/XP and Mac OS X compatible

-Support and tested with most professional audio/MIDI sequencers

-Optional firewire expansion board

Keymaster

The buyer for this feel through a year ago and I never bumped this thread. This is still for sale though and I reduced the price to 1,000. If you’re interested, send me a PM.

Here’s another photo of it:

http://www.netinstruments.com/pics/38570.jpg

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Marketplace’ is closed to new topics and replies.