Selling: Cheap Android Phones

HomeForumsClassifiedsMarketplaceSelling: Cheap Android Phones

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello, traveler. My my, what a fortuitous surprise you’ve stumbled upon. Many would have instantly turned away when they saw that the title did not say something like “PASTEL ROSY PINK iPHONE 6S PLUS 16GB HAHA! SPACE FOR 11 PHOTOS! FOR THE PRICE OF YOUR LOWLY SOUL!” But not you. You are not like the mindless masses who are so easily persuaded to offer a month’s wages for a common fruit phone. Well, congratulations! Your curiosity is about to be rewarded! Behold! Before you I have laid out my wares – oddities from other worlds with mysterious properties rarely seen, at more than generous prices.

Seriously though, I got too many backup phones and uh, I’m thinking about buying an iPhone, but like, probably not because I would have to sell like 10 of these to buy a used iPhone from 2 years agololol.

Need a cheap reliable phone? I got you.

htc one

Black 2013 32GB HTC One (m7)  – 240 RMB

Bruh. This was the best designed Android device of it’s time. It was the first metal unibody smartphone. Some say that HTC copied the iPhone 6 design… which came out a year later. HTC time machine. DUDE! First smartphone to have stereo speakers, which have yet to be surpassed (although I bumped these so hard that one of them is blown). Decent camera in low light albeit low res. Also, an IR blaster for messing with your friends’ TVs. Customized to do little quirky things like hold Vol up to turn on flashlight when the screen is off, and double tap to wake/sleep.

Rooted – running stock 4.4.4 Kitkat, HTC Sense ROM, xposed framework
    US Sprint version unlocked (移动2G, 联通3G,电信4G – not 100%)
    1 of 2 speakers blown, screen cracked, some minor body damage

moto x

1st gen 32GB Moto X (2013) – 300 RMB

This baby had one of the best Android user experiences of ALL TIME. Adaptive display, handsfree voice control, double twist gesture to open camera, and the debut of Moto maker customization. This particular one was designed by my VERY OWN DAD! (blue rubberized back, white front, yellow accents, see attached pics)

rooted – running stock 5.1 Lollipop, Moto stock ROM, xposed framework
    US Verizon version – unlocked (移动2G, 联通3G,电信4G – not 100%)
    Body and screen in great shape.
    Battery is a bit worn

G2

2013 LG G2 – 700 RMB (may not sell until I buy a new phone)

My current daily driver. The quirkiest of the bunch. A true gem during a time when Android smartphone manufacturers were trying to differentiate. This thing is like ALL SCREEN. The hell are the bezels bruh? The G2 packs a 5.1″ screen in the same size body as an iPhone 6 with a 4.7″ screen, how in the ffff. Also, where the hell are the buttons? (psst on the back. whaaaat). Watch your girlfriend get more furious about not being able to turn the phone on than her suspicions of dem other hoes. Plus SD card support. Plus, great battery life. Plus removable batteries (I have 3 spare). Plus, quirky retractable antenna that Koreans use to watch K dramas, but serves no purpose at all outside of Korea but you can use it to poke people 12 inches away.

rooted, 5.0.2 Lollipop, custom ROM (CloudyG3), xposed framework
    South Korean U+ version (I know it works on Unicom 3G-4G)
    Comes with 4 batteries.
    Repair shop broke the proximity sensor when I took it in for a screen replacement. I disabled the proximity sensor to be able to use the phone properly, but your face might press buttons while on a call, and wechat voice messages will always be on speaker, so, be wary when you’re in the office.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Participant

A+ post. You should be in Facebook advertising. I think you’d be good at it.

Keymaster

A+ post. You should be in Facebook advertising. I think you’d be good at it.

I feel the same way. I don’t need another phone but part of me wants to reward such a good post by buying something.

Participant

Agree with Vincent and Charlie great post, I now have the urge to smash in my friends phones just so they can buy the ones you are selling. (I wouldn’t smash my own as I just bought a new one although now regret it after looking at your offer but need to resist as I also have several back up phones)

Good luck Chris and if I smash in a phone sorry scrap that if I know of anyone who needs a phone then I will send them in your direction.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Marketplace’ is closed to new topics and replies.