Selling: Imported Bowflex machine from the US

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionSelling: Imported Bowflex machine from the US

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Participant

This was imported several years back. Unit is in excellent condition, a 9 out of 10. I used this a lot for a year and this really helped get me back in shape. If your always on the run and do not have the time to join a gym, then you may want to consider buying this. You can read all the specifics below

http://www.amazon.com/Bowflex-Xtreme-2SE-Home-Gym/dp/B00CCA45GQ/ref=pd_sim_sbs_200_5?ie=UTF8&dpID=41U4tvBiA4L&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL160_SR160%2C160_&refRID=04T1AA9RJCE2TQJ3PB8J

Comes with the upgraded rods (310 pounds of resistance) and a professional rubber mat (originally cost $99.99) so that it will not damage the floor. Also have the bowflex book, original workout chart and digital versions of the assembly/instruction manuals.

Check out the specs on the amazon site to see if it will fit in your home. This cost almost $2,000.00 when new (with the upgrades) and that doesn’t include the shipping costs to China. Looking for 3,000 RMB. This price is FIRM and includes the moving fee. When I purchased it, we used Ant moving company and the price was 300 RMB. If you buy this unit, 3,000 will cover machine plus moving costs. Email me or add my wechat: corygoldblatt

[email protected]

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.