Selling PS3, 2 Controllers, Games

HomeForumsClassifiedsMarketplaceSelling PS3, 2 Controllers, Games

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

I have a slim PS3 which I bought exactly a year ago (for GTA V) that I’m selling. It’s the latest hardware iteration and is very small and light. It comes with two controllers (official Sony controllers, Dual Shock 3) as well as a few games:

• Call of Duty: World at War
    • Call of Duty: Black Ops
    • Grand Theft Auto V

It has a 120gb hard drive and is in like-new condition. The reason I’m selling it is because I have a PS4 and barely even have time to play that. This console is not cracked and plays legit games. Asking for 700 rmb for everything.

Keymaster

This is sold!

Participant

700 is a *bargain*, lucky new owner 😀

Participant

Damnit! I don’t even have a TV and even I thought about buying when I saw that price lol.

What did you pay for the console a year ago? What do you think it’s really worth? How much is a PS4?

Keymaster

Damnit! I don’t even have a TV and even I thought about buying when I saw that price lol. What did you pay for the console a year ago? What do you think it’s really worth? How much is a PS4?

I think I paid around 1,200. I honestly can’t remember. I just bought it for GTA V, but ended up enjoying many more games on it than I thought I would. I got a PS4 a few months ago which I keep in my office and as a result of that just don’t play the PS3 anymore. One console is enough for me. The PS4 was 3k rmb with one game (The Last of Us).

Participant

Is probably late but i wanna know if you still have it or you know someone who is selling ps3 for the same price thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Marketplace’ is closed to new topics and replies.