Sichuan Snow Report?

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionSichuan Snow Report?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Has anybody been to the mountains recently? Is there snow on the peaks? Is there snow in the valleys? Anything in the 2000-3000m range?

From what I know through friends, Xiling has snow, but not enough for decent skiing. One of them has just been up Ganzi, and is now heading up Gongga, and from the pictures I’ve seen the snow looks very light, particularly on Gongga.

From what I know through friends, Xiling has snow, but not enough for decent skiing. One of them has just been up Ganzi, and is now heading up Gongga, and from the pictures I’ve seen the snow looks very light, particularly on Gongga.

Participant

My good friend is going to Chang Bai mountain for vacation. He said it’s -30 below. Reason? Snowboarding with the fam.

Participant

My good friend is going to Chang Bai mountain for vacation. He said it’s -30 below. Reason? Snowboarding with the fam.

Just seen some friends pics from Xiling this morning. They’re up there snowboarding, and the conditions look great.

Participant

it snows every year in the mountains around Pengzhou. but i havn’t been there since the quake destroyed some resorts

I was at Xiling mountain yesterday. It snowed all day. Tons of snow!

Xiling got dumped on over the weekend, tons of fresh powder!

Participant

We’re in Rilongzhen (four ladies area) and there’s hardly any snow. Nice blue skies, though.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.