Sichuan University hiring English teaching staff

HomeForumsClassifiedsJobs & Apartment RentalsSichuan University hiring English teaching staff

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

from their website:

http://www.scu.edu.cn/en/news/webinfo/2013/01/1343288889395413.htm

Also opportunities for those able to teach general research skills etc.

Participant

I’m 30, asian (american), dont have TESOL certificate or exp in university teaching (two years teaching here in CD), yet currently holds a foreign expert that’s provided by my school yet not a PHD dude or cadet. Other than that, i fit perfectly for this job! My dream is coming true, to work at Sichuan Uni then go to the pug for a drink or two (of water) with a Brendan burger!

Guess my degree in Anthropology is once again useless.. Second worst degree ever.. First is art :P.

Participant

@Jerry S: marketing. Studied that shit. Final year we had a guest lecturer from a major marketing firm. She started the lecture thusly: “most of you here will never work in a marketing-related capacity.” Why shit, now you tell me…

Participant

Heh, she is true with her words. I am studying marketing now for BJJ and how to generate more students, well.. Not needed for this moment, but when the time is right, i will launch one of those cheesy websites/infomercial type thingy.

It’s kinda sad that we do not do the work in the field that’s in conjunction with our majors… Sad… :'(. I wanted to study Native Americans in a natural setting on how ‘high unemployment and alcoholism’ is hindering them to cope with modern society, or some shit like that.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘Jobs & Apartment Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.