SMS text message spam

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionSMS text message spam

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I’m on China Unicom. The spam txts are annoying. Anyone know how to deal with this?

Participant

If the txts are from China Unicom, give them a call. If those txts are from strangers, then there is no way to deal with it

This has been bugging me too since I recently switched to Unicom. There must be a way to halt spam, seeing as it’s the carrier (Unicom) who are the conduit for sending it to your phone. Bastards!

Keymaster

Same thing for me. Receiving way more spam SMS messages on Unicom than I did on China Mobile. If calling them will actually make a different, I will give that a shot. I figured that would be useless though.

Participant
    Quote:
    If calling them will actually make a different, I will give that a shot. I figured that would be useless though.

you are right,i was wrong, the “guest service” messages are noncancellable, everyone will receive it unless you sue them. However, for those txts not from them[10086][10010], still can try to give them a call.

I have even people calling me…

Quote:
    you are right,i was wrong, the “guest service” messages are noncancellable, everyone will receive it unless you sue them.

Let’s do a laowai class action !

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.