Sony PSP

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

PSP1001 (north america first edition) with lots of extras.

16GB memory (2x8GB)

custom firmware allows you to play .ISO format games downloaded from torrent websites. usb charger. pandora battery (used to change firmware). lots of games and some UMD movies.

GAMES: GTA Vice City, SIMS 2, FIFA 09, Star Wars The Force, Dynasty Warriors, Xiaolin Showdown, Tony Hawk Project 8, Resistance Retribution, Shaun White Snowboarding

VIDEOS: Be Cool, League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, House of the Flying Daggers, Freddie v Jason, National Treasure 2,

the mechanical hinge on the UMD door is loose and will open sometimes. not an issue when playing games on the memory stick, but when watching a movie, it will pause sometimes, and then resume when you close it. I have solved the problem using tape.. and it’s a known issue with the PSP1001 first editions. There is also normal wear on the screen, which is not a problem, just not a shinny new screen.

other than that, it works great, and has given me no problems. amazing graphics, wifi, internet browser, and i will include the two memory sticks and the games..

Asking 1400 RMB email [email protected]

http://i.imagehost.org/0031/IMG_2987_Small.jpg

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Marketplace’ is closed to new topics and replies.