Southeast Asia travel book

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionSoutheast Asia travel book

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Does anybody have an electronic copy of the lonely planet southeast Asia (or a similar book)?

PDF, mobi, epub, … doesn’t matter

Participant

I got most Lonely Planet’s digitally, although they’re a little old (’06-’08).

Send me a pm with your email and which country/ area you want and I’ll email them to you.

Participant

I got most Lonely Planet’s digitally, although they’re a little old (’06-’08).

Send me a pm with your email and which country/ area you want and I’ll email them to you.

I downloaded those of a torrent website. I’m looking for a more recent one

I downloaded those of a torrent website. I’m looking for a more recent one

Participant

Yeah i got “S.E Asia on a Shoestring”. I think it’s the most recent one. Feel free to photocopy it if you want…

Participant

Yeah i got “S.E Asia on a Shoestring”. I think it’s the most recent one. Feel free to photocopy it if you want…

Keymaster

Unless you really want Lonely Planet, you might be better off with something like this: Wikitravel Offline

Keymaster

Unless you really want Lonely Planet, you might be better off with something like this: Wikitravel Offline

good link

I tried that Triposo app for Android, but can’t connect to the server to download guides…

good link

I tried that Triposo app for Android, but can’t connect to the server to download guides…

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.