Spam on the forum

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionSpam on the forum

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster

Recently there has been an increasing amount of spam on the Chengdu Forum. In case you’re worried that this going to get out of control or that nothing will be done about it, this post is to let you guys know that I’m installing more effective spam countermeasures over the next two days which should eliminate it entirely. In addition, I’ve gone through the database and purged the junk accounts which the spam has been originating from.

That’s all, thanks!

Participant

show no mercy charles.

Participant

I never noticed, maybe one post that made no sense, but it’s China – I figured it was someone trying to baidu-translate something that should have been google-translated 😀

Keymaster

Most of the time it’s total nonsense posts trying to sell something that no one would ever buy. They’ve been getting deleted by hand by Sascha and I so most of the time no one will ever see it.

I’ve seen spam get out of control on other forums before though and this post is just to say that it’s not going to happen here.

Participant

You never noticed Rick? That’s weird. Btw I’m a company based in Chengdu and have lifelong experience selling electronics, we offer YCRTC Real Time Clock, Micro CG, Gray/White Characters, 20 Character/Line, 9 Line/Page, 10 Page Memory, RS232, NTSC/PAL autoselect, YC, MiniDIN, Time and Date Display $600

Video D.A. Micro DA Wide Bandwidth (33 MHz) Four Out w/ Looping Input, Gain Adjust, Composite, BNC $220

HDA4 HD/SD SDI 4-Output Reclocking Distribution Amplifier $825

VDA-2EQ Equalizing DA, Two Out w/ Looping Input, EQ/Rise Time/Gain Adjust, Composite, BNC $275

VDA-4 Wide Bandwidth (33 MHz) Four Output w/ Looping Input, Gain Adjust, Composite, BNC $220

YC Wide Bandwidth (33 MHz) Four Out w/ Looping Input, Gain Adjust, Y/C MiniDIN $320

VDA-8 Wide Bandwidth (33 MHz) Eight Out w/ Looping Input, Gain Adjust, Composite, BNC $320

Video Mixers,

Video Faders VM-2 Two Input, One Output, Mix between Ch “A” and Ch “B”, NTSC, Composite, BNC $295

A Fade to Black on Ch “A” or Mix Ch “A” and Ch “B”, switch select, NTSC, Composite, BNC $395

B Fade to Black on Ch “A”, via Hirose Remote Connector, NTSC, Composite, BNC $395

C Fade to Black on Ch “A”, NTSC, Composite, BNC $345

YC Two Input One Output, Mix between Ch “A” and Ch “B”, NTSC, YC, MiniDIN $345

Participant

Haha.. interesting. I’ve not seen a post like that, but I would DEFINITELY be interested in a B Fade to Black on CH “A” if you can PM me where to contact you.

Participant

Hahaha I actually lol’ed with ur post

(PM in inbox)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.