Stuff for Sale!

HomeForumsClassifiedsMarketplaceStuff for Sale!

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Participant

1, Excercise Bike, Decathlon, FC600, working fine, 500RMB

2, Bread Machine, European make, working fine, 50RMB

3, Print Cartridges for DELL 924 (possibly other models too), 2 black + 1 color, 50RMB

4, Hair Straightener brought from UK, Tony & Guy, almost NEW, 50RMB, + free double sided wall mirrow.

5, Antique Wardrobe, 800RMB

6, Ikea Chair and matching feet rest, NEW cover, 100rmb.

CONTACT [email protected] for list of photos.

All collect from Huanhuaxi Park/Dufu Cottage area, contact Jing 133 2099 1331

Thanks for looking.

Jing

Participant

NO I WANT THE IKEA CHAIR.

Participant

Brendan, no offence man, but you seriously need the hair straightener. Just saying…

Ray, you should do stand up! 😀

Participant

If the IKEA chair is a POANG, that is sensational value. We’ve talked before about the wonders of the POANG chair. Got one in the garden. Love that chair. Stupid name. Amazing chair.

Participant

yes it is a POANG.

god I forgot how much it has cost. nevermind, hope it goes to a good home, someone who could really use it.

That would be me then, check your email!!!

Participant

as moderator I exercise my right to commandeer the chair. if anyone has a problem with that they can just … move along. I am also taking the bread machine. so there.

Quote:
    as moderator I exercise my right to commandeer the chair. if anyone has a problem with that they can just …

Hello.

Participant

Cat has pretty much claimed ownership of my POANG in recent weeks. I suggest a lottery for jing.wang’s POANG.

Participant

i ain’t skrrd.

Participant

I just looked up what the POANG is. I have two of those on my deck (and 1 of the little stools).. awesome chairs! Problem is hard to clean the fabric. Any of you POANG owners have a good method?

Participant

i didnt stand a chance against you vultures…

Participant

Brendan getting a POANG for 100 kuai is like Bill Gates going to a soup kitchen. Shit just ain’t right….

Participant

What’s special about POANG??

Participant

Sit in a POANG and your life will never be the same again. Go to IKEA and they will greet you with: “POANG, sir?” They know why you have come….

Participant

Sascha,

i just realized who you are. I know your wife tell her its Wang Jing (the other way round of course). We should meet up, any plans of coming to the park? then can come back to our house to lunch or sth. bring Ayi if you prefer.

Jing

to all,

I am just clearing out a few things that I havent used for the past YEAR in my house. thankfully someone took the bike, the chair and the bread machine away. sorry for those who were interested and didnt get I had to sell to whoever came and paid first it wasnt reserved for anybody sorry.

Participant

i have two kids and dont check email ALL THE TIME but phone call a lot quiker. so sold to someone who emailed for images and just called and came and paid…

Participant

Damn it looks sexy

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • The forum ‘Marketplace’ is closed to new topics and replies.