Summer Friendship?

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionSummer Friendship?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

大家好!

First of all, this is such a nice forum! Thumbs up for whoever is running it.

My name is Jason, and I’m going to visit Chengdu at the end of June. Just looking for friends to hang out for the summer.

I’m bilingual in English and Mandarin, in my early 20s, first year PhD student, studying things you probably are not interested in. I’m currently living in Philadelphia, used to live in New York City for several years, was originally from China (love this country btw).  I’m kind of a typical Asian nerd who loves books and music, plays badminton and tennis. Not a fan of loud parties but fine with drinking.

Oh, btw I’m bisexual. I’m mentioning this because I don’t wanna hang out with someone who has an issue with the LGBT community. If you are okay with hanging out with a dude who had sex with a dude before, drop me a pm. (I’m not looking for hookups just in case this paragraph sounds confusing)

And most importantly, I’m also a very professional golddigger and con artist. So other golddiggers and con artists please don’t pm me, since I’m a competition to you.

Best,

J

Participant

There’s a super chill Chinese dude named Darkle that works at Cheers Wine Bar.  He does a LGBT event there every Friday night.  Just walk in and introduce yourself.  I guarantee you’ll leave with a considerable wine buzz and a few new friends.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.