Sunday, December 2nd: Tailor Made Chengdu

HomeForumsIn ChengduSunday, December 2nd: Tailor Made Chengdu

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Here we go, this event is happening on Sunday December 2nd, you can pm me if you have any questions or want to register. Places are quite limited on the day so make sure you reserve your fitting time as soon as possible!

tailor-made.jpg

High Resolution Image

Participant

Once the reviews are in, then ill buy a few suits. Now, who would be the first patron, please post reviews.

Participant

Here is the larger size poster: Tailor Made Chengdu Poster

Participant

Hi JerryS!

I can understand your feeling! Luckily, Carol and Lucs has an established reputation in Beijing which you can check out yourself with a quick google seach or asking any friends you have in beijing. Here are some links mentioning Carol and Lucs:

Link 1

Link 2

We’ve already had several people sign up today for fittings, and Carol & Lucs generally enjoy a solid reputation for quality and value. Higher quality and service than ‘silk-market’-type stalls and lower prices than the ‘posh’ places like Senli and Frye which can charge up to 5000 for a suit!

Participant

Some more photos from Carol and Lucs Tailoring.Photos from C&L

Places on the day filling fast! Remember you are also welcome to come and have look, just let me know as soon as poosible that your coming so there’s enough time for everyone!

There’ll be a wide choice of materials and styles, and Carol herself will be on hand to answer any questions you have.

When would we expect to get our orders after the fitting?

Participant

Hi Chris, they have promised to deliver within 10-15 days from the order date, the delivery fee is also included in your order, so no extra fee!

If you need your suit and/or shirts faster send me a pm or call me (13880577514) and I’ll see what I can do, I’m pretty sure they can do it faster if you need it! Thanks!

Participant

If anyone is planning to come to this event, but hasn’t been in touch yet…please let me know asap!

Participant

If anyone is planning to come to this event, but hasn’t been in touch yet…please let me know asap!

Participant

Participant

This event is happening tomorrow, already around 15 people coming throughout the day, we could still squeeze in one or two more. My number is 13880577514 if anyone needs to contact me

Participant

This event is happening tomorrow, already around 15 people coming throughout the day, we could still squeeze in one or two more. My number is 13880577514 if anyone needs to contact me

Participant

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.