The Chinese "Killer" Game

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionThe Chinese "Killer" Game

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi guys. Is there anyone who is interested in playing Chinese killer game together? We can set up a group to play together some time.

For those that don’t know, this is equivalent to “Mafia”

Participant

Similar. We will have roles of police, killers, judge and common people etc. 🙂

Participant

Maybe it’s same of “The Game of the Assassin”? 8 people in a room and when you close the lights, one die?

Participant

Midgets, this game needs midgets. Not just any kind of dwarfs, but clown dressed pint sized humans! Ok, what is this game now…

Participant

Well, the rules are complicated. First, a host who will acts as the judge will be selected. He or she will play the fair role as judge and host the game. Everyone will get a card. Then two people who get killer cards will have rights to kill other people when others close their eyes. Another two people will act as police and try their best to catch killers. Everyone in the game can express their opinions to guess who are killers. Blum, Blum, Blum… We can play first and then you will be familiar with rules very quickly.

Keymaster

I haven’t played this before. What’s it like, fun?

Participant

Hi Charlie. I think it’s interesting. 🙂

Participant

Oh, we need at least 8 people. The more the better.

Yeah I remember playing this back in high school. It can be pretty fun depending on how creative the players are. The host makes a big difference. It sucks for the people that get knocked out of the game first. They can only standby and watch.

If the host is good, they can throw curveballs and make up new roles for people and stuff. I do feel like I’m too old for this though. I’ve seen Chinese students playing this at McDonald’s late at night.

Participant

Hi Chris! Ate you kidding me?! Too old?! I played with some of my colleagues last year when we went on business.

Participant

I remember playing this… Was in college, tons of people were playing. Was quite fun… For the first time. Not sure how to feel since we are older.. Well, with a few shots in us, maybe this will be a good game 😛

Participant

check here for the rules and many optional roles

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.