The Yuan in International Transactions?

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionThe Yuan in International Transactions?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Can I ask if China (such as a state-owned company) has a project with another developing country such as Vietnam, in which currency would China receive the profits? USD, RMB, or VND…?

I guess USD would be considered first… any idea?

Keymaster

USD since it’s the most commonly used reserve currency (along with the Euro).

Keymaster

USD since it’s the most commonly used reserve currency (along with the Euro).

Participant

I know the commonsense, however.. if Chinese party want to get expected profit may not bind upon by this as RMB goes higher while USD during depreciation at this age…we’ve already signed a oversea project contract in 2009 pricing in USD, till now get big loss overtime which is much lower profit return than the expectation of the signed contract……

look forward to share more sicence behind it…

thx ur reply

Participant

I know the commonsense, however.. if Chinese party want to get expected profit may not bind upon by this as RMB goes higher while USD during depreciation at this age…we’ve already signed a oversea project contract in 2009 pricing in USD, till now get big loss overtime which is much lower profit return than the expectation of the signed contract……

look forward to share more sicence behind it…

thx ur reply

Keymaster

I don’t know. I guess it’s possible although currently most international transactions are in dollars. Chinese Yuan Global Challenge to the Dollar

Keymaster

I don’t know. I guess it’s possible although currently most international transactions are in dollars. Chinese Yuan Global Challenge to the Dollar

Participant

hehehe…good man

Participant

hehehe…good man

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.