Today's Weather: Yikes

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionToday's Weather: Yikes

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi everyone I woke up this morning opened the curtains and thought what the heck!! My second thought was is this Heaven all I could see was white, so I opened the window then inhaled and thought no way would Heaven taste this bad.

To everyone please be extra careful on the roads and pavements I know it is common sense but I have seen terrible accidents in this kind of weather in this city, it’s a new year let’s keep it a safe one.

Diamond

Participant

January is known to be the coldest month of the twelve in Chengdu. This is my 2nd Jan here and its damn cold if one is venturing out of their work or apartment enviroment.

Just checked the polution index, the reading is currently 199 at 10:10 AM. Of course this will increase as the day goes on…

Keymaster

It looked liked a horror movie scene or something outside this morning. The first thing I thought of was Silent Hill. Looking much nicer outside now in the afternoon though.

Is it really snowing so bad in the South of the city? Not a flake downtown today, though there was an hour long flurry yesterday that brightened up the place for a bit!

Participant

I didn’t notice it yesterday because I didn’t have to work but the first thing on my mind this morning: What the fog!!

Participant

I didn’t notice any snow, but I also didn’t get up til like 11:30. Woke up earlier, just couldn’t leave the confines of a comfy bed with a fuzzy electric blanket to venture into the cold depths of an unheated apartment in the morning…

It has snowed a couple times in the evenings though, too bad nothing sticks. We get the cold but none of the benefit of seeing beautiful white covering the ugly obstructions littered throughout the city…

Participant
    Quote:
    We get the cold but none of the benefit of seeing beautiful white covering the ugly obstructions littered throughout the city…

Yeah, instead of snow we get smog in the morning that makes the ugly obstructions disappear.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.