Toddler Play Group?

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionToddler Play Group?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Anyone know if there’s a toddler/preschool playgroup that meets in the evening or on weekends?

Keymaster

I sent this to Sascha, who has two boys and might know of something like this. I’m sure there are some groups like this in Chengdu but I don’t have much info.

Participant

Thanks, Charlie.

Participant

This could be interesting. I have a daughter who’s 2 years and 3 months, and it’s always good to meet other people.

Participant

Question for those of you with children, sorry it may be a little off-topic for like 2 years :D:

Do you pack your homes with air purifiers, and do your babies/children often wear filtration masks? I have a baby on the way, just saw his/her legs kicking 😀 and my #1 concern really is how to prepare for their entrance into the world – going from a safe little sack to being smacked in the face with chew-able Chengdu air.

I have snake plants and 2 air filters, likely get a 3rd more powerful soon (they blow nice cool air, perfect for the summer..), I’m sure the in-home situation will be fine, but do you trust little ones with the air outside?

This next part is a joke. Sort of. Not really. Ok, it’s a joke, it has to be…but I’m also kind of interested. Fuck it. I need one:

http://approvedgasmasks.com/child-smartaf.htm

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.