TRUECOLOR Night Clube Jobs

HomeForumsClassifiedsJobs & Apartment RentalsTRUECOLOR Night Clube Jobs

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Its simple, let me explain you again, a new night club is going to open + the need foreign workers = good part-time jobs for someone that is interested.

A tip: list what you’re willing to pay so people will know that you’re serious and are actually offering above-market wages. I’ve worked in China nightlife for 7 years and have no idea what market wage is for a foreign club professional.

If you come here and exert minimal effort (many spelling mistakes, lacking details, etc) and say you’re looking for Africans to run security at a club, common sense tells me that you’re going to make some eyes roll.

Good luck.

Participant
    Quote:
    If you come here and exert minimal effort (many spelling mistakes, lacking details, etc)

This drives me crazy. So many ads have spelling and grammar mistakes but then the poster gets butt hurt when people don’t take it seriously.

Participant
    Quote:
    If you come here and exert minimal effort (many spelling mistakes, lacking details, etc)

This drives me crazy. So many ads have spelling and grammar mistakes but then the poster gets butt hurt when people don’t take it seriously.

Charlie: You are right…every ad every job and specially ones that dont provide all the info that everyone wants will make eyes roll. I explained why before. It’s kinda natural to happen.

About the African security guard/bouncer or even the request for white foreigners I believe your common sense and knowledge will tell you why (and why in China it is wanted like that). Don´t throw away your experience of living here and working for the night life. The concept of “white monkey” kind of role – I learnt it from this forum itself 🙂

Rachel we are all in China, some people have English as the 2nd or 3rd language. Don´t get that grind your gears so much. People do their best and spelling was checked (in an all automated Chinese MS-Word, what makes it difficult enough) …about the grammar oh well! If this is considered to be phony or if you have any bad references I think it is fair to badmouth it but if not, it’s unnecessary! We can all agree on that right?

But anyhow, it looks impossible on my short knowledge on blogging and using forums to delete this ad from here.

Btw, i wasn´t butt-hurted and I believe it would be difficult to get that feeling from internet forums. I know this forum for a while and I enjoy you guys and it is normal to react somehow to the pack mentality that sometimes go trough here, specially when we are trying to recruit people asap. I wrote my comments just to “clean” the reputation on this ad got it immediately.

I could participate in an proper discussion about this but I think you all can understand why I shouldn´t. This is work! 😉

PS – We receiving good candidates and filling the positions quickly. This ad can´t be terribly bad after all.

Charlie: You are right…every ad every job and specially ones that dont provide all the info that everyone wants will make eyes roll. I explained why before. It’s kinda natural to happen.

About the African security guard/bouncer or even the request for white foreigners I believe your common sense and knowledge will tell you why (and why in China it is wanted like that). Don´t throw away your experience of living here and working for the night life. The concept of “white monkey” kind of role – I learnt it from this forum itself 🙂

Rachel we are all in China, some people have English as the 2nd or 3rd language. Don´t get that grind your gears so much. People do their best and spelling was checked (in an all automated Chinese MS-Word, what makes it difficult enough) …about the grammar oh well! If this is considered to be phony or if you have any bad references I think it is fair to badmouth it but if not, it’s unnecessary! We can all agree on that right?

But anyhow, it looks impossible on my short knowledge on blogging and using forums to delete this ad from here.

Btw, i wasn´t butt-hurted and I believe it would be difficult to get that feeling from internet forums. I know this forum for a while and I enjoy you guys and it is normal to react somehow to the pack mentality that sometimes go trough here, specially when we are trying to recruit people asap. I wrote my comments just to “clean” the reputation on this ad got it immediately.

I could participate in an proper discussion about this but I think you all can understand why I shouldn´t. This is work! 😉

PS – We receiving good candidates and filling the positions quickly. This ad can´t be terribly bad after all.

And sorry about the ClubE. It was too late to modify it. Mothertongue slip 😉

And sorry about the ClubE. It was too late to modify it. Mothertongue slip 😉

Participant

Filipe: the barbs from these expats will carry a milder sting if you remember that foreigners in China are beset by the laowai inferiority complex: as wankers, our sole consolation is to belittle others as useless wankers. Our behavior will make much more sense once you understand this crabs-in-a-bucket pathology.

That´s why I say that I don´t get any crabs in my butt that easily from forums etc.

But again, few resources to recruit people here in Chengdu, this is a necessary place to post an ad.

So i have to dip the tip and feel the heat.

Cheers

Participant

…and so we learn. Chinese people are afraid/more respecful when they encounter a black face? Now if one of our rugby players (mostly pale skins)were to apply? These are real BIG buggers

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • The forum ‘Jobs & Apartment Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.