UK Embassy for visa

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionUK Embassy for visa

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hi I am trying to help out a friend’s friend who is going to the UK next year. She is first of all looking for a nice hostel or hotel to stay in for a few days and it would be best to be near or in the vicinity of Qingyang district. If you can give any recommendations that would be brilliant.

The second thing is I need to find out where is the exact location for the visa application and how do I get there for example is there a subway station near it. The exact location is C2, F16, First City Plaza, 308 Shuncheng Avenue, Qingyang District, Chengdu.

(Accomodation should be close to the UK application place)

You would really help me out here as I don’t want to lose face by not helping and I can’t believe I just said that either.

Thank you

Participant

I don’t think there is a UK embassy or consulate in Chengdu.

http://ukinchina.fco.gov.uk/en/about-us/our-embassy/contact

There isn’t a UK embassy or consulate, but there is a visa application centre, here. It’s about 10 minutes walk from the WenShuYuan metro stop. An appointment needs to made in advance of a visa application.

Participant

Thank you guys for clearing that up as what I meant to say was the UK visa application centre my mistake for saying UK embassy.

Participant
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.