University and Visa Advice

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionUniversity and Visa Advice

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hey

I am looking to join Sichuan University in Feb/March for a semester to study Mandarin. I was hoping people could offer me some advice on the best way to go from working life to student life.

1) The best way to pay for and book the course? Online? or should I go direct to the University and sort it out with somebody in person?

2) With regards to Visa:  I am currently on a Z visa but will obviously need to attain a student visa. Does the University sort visa’s out directly and is it quite an easy process to go through?

Any other advice about the course at Sichuan University / Working and studying would also be very helpful.

Thanks 🙂

Participant

Hi, we can help in visa, you can sent me email to know more information, my email: [email protected]

Participant

Don’t get mislead by visa agents, obtaining a student visa is a piece of cake and you can just apply and pay in person at Sichuan University. They will guide you through everything, don’t worry.

Keymaster

I agree with Vincent. I would go to the university and sort it out yourself, there are English speakers there and they deal with foreign students everyday.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.