Urgent…Adorable pug needs a reliable dogsitter!

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionUrgent…Adorable pug needs a reliable dogsitter!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello,

My wife and I have a very sweet, CALM pug that needs a home for 5 weeks. We are leaving Chengdu from December 30 until January 17th and then again on January 26th to Febuary 18th. We have already purchased all airline tickets and will for sure be back on the 18th. Our small pug is extremely well-behaved and trained (he NEVER relieves himself indoors!). He sleeps 15 hours a day! He only needs to be walked in the morning and in the evening. We live in the south of Chengdu (a five minute walk from Europe City). We can bring him to you with all food. He is not too fond of cats, as he is not used to them,but has stayed with other dogs.

We love him dearly and just wanted him taken care of! We are offering to pay, compensation is negiotable.

He has a really sweet personality and loves kids. He does not bite. He is hard not to fall in love with.

If interested, either for the full time or half (December 30 to January 17 OR January 26th to Febuary 18th)the time PLEASE call us as soon as possible. If we don’t answer please text.

Thank you!

Daniel

[email protected]

Participant

Wow ~ I’m also a well-intentioned pet owner. Good luck

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.