Western hairstylist?

HomeForumsIn ChengduWestern hairstylist?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hello all,

I am new to Chengdu and I am looking for a western hairstylist or a chinese salon that can cut long curly hair. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,

Jenny

Keymaster

Hi Jenny-

I haven’t seen any western hairstylists in Chengdu before, but what I do when I’m going to a new place is bring a photograph or two. What I’ve found is that in terms of skill they have no problem but they just don’t know what you’re looking for.

The worst, though, is going to a fancy hairstylist (that cost 80-150 yuan) and let them do their thing. I’ve seen friends come out of places like those places looking hilarious. Good luck-

If you discover a western hairstylist in Chengdu I’d love to hear about it.

Participant

I always go to the hairdresser next to the Jinhe Hotel, on your left if your face is towards Jinhe. Its a pretty good hairdresser, which asks a good price, 25yuan, for washing (15min.) cutting and wash again. Just tell them you don’t want your hair being thinned out ! I hate it when they want to do that 😛

Keymaster

They have a hair thinning service, seriously? What’s the benefit of that?

Participant

No, haha you know when you go to a chinese hairdresser, they always take out this hair thinning scissor, when they are almost done ?

Like this: http://bit.ly/cFmMH5

well yeah, we hardly use that I guess ? Atleast if we use that scissor its only for the hairpoints to make it pointy. But the chinese use that scissor to thin out your hair

Keymaster

Ohh right. I know exactly what you mean. I never really understood what that was for. Thin your hair out, of course!

Participant

hi,Jenny

welcome to chengdu.

I introduce you to they hair salon

尊尚柏丽、漂亮宝贝

Tong Zi Lin Road 9 桐梓林东路9号(二环路旁)

The two stores environment, services are good, the price is relatively high.

世纪精剪

Xin guang lu Road 21 新光路5号附21号(大世界家乐福对面)

阿杰发艺

Yulin Street (Yulin stores) 玉林东街(玉林店)

发源地

春熙路中山广场旁凤祥楼4楼

Chunxi Road Zhongshan Square, F4, next to Fengxiang

美琪魔术空间

春熙路南段7号3-6楼

South of Chunxi Road 7 ,F3-6

Chengdu salon prices, in accordance with the short hair, medium hair, long hair and distinguish, and differentiate by product price.

Participant

Oh, I always need them to pull out the thinning scissors. Otherwise, my hair gets too bushy too quickly.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.