Western Marketing Professional for Hire

HomeForumsClassifiedsJobs & Apartment RentalsWestern Marketing Professional for Hire

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Marketing Graduate from the University of Notre Dame, class of 2010, here hoping to contribute to a local Chinese company trying to better reach the western market. I have experience in both a marketing agency as an account executive and the internal marketing department of a large corporation as an agency coordinator so I am well versed on both sides of of the spectrum.

I primarily deal with digital marketing platforms such as social media, CRM analytics, SEO, etc. and have helped coordinate creative teams to produce material content for more traditional marketing mediums as well. I consider myself versatile in what industries and demographics I am responsible for, which stems from my time with a marketing agency. I have worked in the automotive vertical, gaming industry, HR software sales, restaurants, and more.

If you are interested in speaking about an opportunity, please contact me directly at 13540709453. I currently am teaching English at a local training center so my free hours are usually in the early afternoon during the week. If I am unable to answer your call, I will return it as soon as possible. I look forward to hearing from you!

Best Regards,

Nick

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Jobs & Apartment Rentals’ is closed to new topics and replies.