What Shall I Do?

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionWhat Shall I Do?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Ay, this is a stupid topic and I guess most guys wouldnt even try to look at it. But I really appreciate anyone who gives a suggestion.

Here is the thing, i  said really awful things to one of my friend  When I was super mad ,and he had no idea why..And I don’t wanna talk about the details, anyway, if i am cornered, i always strike back at anyone who happened to be there, especially if they are my friends. ( Don t judge me, cause actually i love my friends and everyone has flaws) but this time I guess I just hit the bomb.

ok , when i calmed down, i started to realize how bad it was and apologized and  of  course since what I said was too harsh, it wasn’t accepted.. …

In China,  if real good friends quarrel and have misunderstandings, they won’t just turn away( or maybe I am just lucky to have such friends who tolerate me so well) my friends and me are aware of each others weakness and we offend each other sometimes, but we all appreciate our friendship more , so normally , one of us apologize and the other accept, and then things go better …

So here comes the question , I  am thinking about to go to the friend who I offended seriously, cause even if we are not friends anymore, I wAnna him to know what I said wasn’t true , and since I know him I know his friends , so it would be easy to find him to talk about this;  But then i think, maybe I should just let it go ,  cause he is gonna be ok, with or without me ? Going to see him is not gonna make him any better he might hate me even more. I am pretty sure he doesn’t wanna see me anymore or hear anything from me now.So i need some suggestions, shall I treat him like my Chinese friends, keep apologizing, or just leave him alone ?

ps: I don’t need any judgement on what I did, believe me,  I have already got my retribution. And to be honest, I guess I kinda prefer the second choice knowing he likes simple and easy things. He mentioned cases like this before normally he just walk away from those people forever…

Participant

Damage done = get over it and move on imo.

Participant

@rick: thanks , man. Suggestion accepted. And I heard from other people the same suggestion too…

Ps: all best wishes to your baby. I love babies.

Keymaster

Sincerely apologize and then let it be. Time heals and your friend will probably forgive you, but it might not happen quickly depending on things like the personality of your friend, the nature of your relationship with them, etc.

Good luck!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.