What's with the cat gun at Wal-Mart?

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionWhat's with the cat gun at Wal-Mart?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I saw these signs all over Wal-Mart and am just dying to know what they mean. Google translated the text as “Mouth idle special risk” which doesn’t really help. Any ideas?

Participant

it’s a commercial slogan. 嘴(mouth)闲着(idle),特(very)危险(dangerous), it means you should always use snacks to keep your mouth engaged (to keep you from danger)

Participant

Thanks! That makes a lot more sense now.

Participant

supplement: sometimes, you will say something that you should not say, which is dangerous, but if you are eating something, you won’t say anything, so that makes you safe.

the tv commercial for this snack is: a girl with a lousy voice is singing, her boyfriend can’t stand her voice, so he is cring, at last he feed the girl with this snack, the girl stoped singing. Then there comes this “mouth idle, very dangerous”, below this slogan, there is another slogan: 堵(block)嘴(mouth)食品(food).

the brand is called 猫(cat)哆哩(no meaning),that’s why there is a cat.

hope the above makes a lot much more sense 🙂

Keymaster

Whoa. That looks pretty stark and alarming.

I wants me a cat gun!

Participant

catgun.jpg

Participant

While I don’t understand how it all relates to a cat-gun, I’d like to add that the underlying message is true. That being said, when I’m interested in keeping my girl’s mouth busy, it’s not my first thought to stuff it with [food]. 😀

Quote:
    While I don’t understand how it all relates to a cat-gun, I’d like to add that the underlying message is true. That being said, when I’m interested in keeping my girl’s mouth busy, it’s not my first thought to stuff it with [food]. 😀

Cool story bro

^Lol!!

Participant
    Quote:
    it’s not my first thought to stuff it with [food]. 😀

I believe finally there still will be some [food]

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.