Where to Find Someone to Paint an Apartment?

HomeForumsIn ChengduWhere to Find Someone to Paint an Apartment?

• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 10 years ago by Avatar photoIan.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hey, so I’m looking to have my apartment painted before we start getting all the furniture, but I’m having trouble figuring out where to go. Our color choices aren’t too crazy, and there’s not much furniture at all.

Where can I go to buy the paint and have someone paint the whole place? And what should I expect the price to be?

Participant

Dude if you can speak Chinese and aren’t too fussy you’ll see alot of guys at the corner of Ren min nan lu and er huan lu, laborers on bikes with paint rollers on the back. A few years ago a buddy of mine used one and was pleasantly surprised (mind you, his expectations were low), As always, you gotta haggle mercilessly with these guys…

Participant

Oh yeah, there are paint shops there too. Maybe that’s why the painters hang out there.

Participant

Dulux shops are good.  I did the undercoat myself.  We paid just over 1000rmb for Dulux to paint the apartment.  The use the spray technique and used the anti mildew paint

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘In Chengdu’ is closed to new topics and replies.