Where do young foreign people party in Chengdu?

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionWhere do young foreign people party in Chengdu?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi, my name is Niel. I will be in Chengdu from mid-May until early July this year. I will be 19 in June but everyone tells me that I look much older. I am mixed race; half German half Chinese, but I look like a Maori, or Samoan. I have spent the past 7 years of my life in England so I am more English than anything else.

During my brief(ish) stay in Chengdu, I would like to have fun. I would really appreciate any advices or suggestions regarding where it is best for me to party and meet people of similar ages and with common interests.

My favourite sports are rugby and football (soccer), I also play a bit of basketball. I will actually be playing a bit of rugby during my time in Chengdu. I am a very sporty person but I also like economics. I am fluent in English, Chinese and (almost fluent) German.

If you are interested in meeting up or having a casual chat, just drop me an email at [email protected]

Niel

Keymaster

Check out Cafe Paname and The Shamrock, both in South Chengdu (Paname is at Blue Caribbean Plaza and Shamrock on Renmin Nanlu). Both are popular foreigner haunts in Chengdu and it’ll be really easy to find soccer/rugby fans and players there.

Welcome to Chengdu!

Thanks a lot.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.