Where to Fix a Bike?

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionWhere to Fix a Bike?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Participant

My bike`s pedal cranck arms with the whole central run are loose and few attempts to tighten it seem not to help at all :/

Moreover, I wonder if I should buy a new bike or is it still worth to fix it? I paid 300 rmb for this simple mountain one with gears and a front suspension.

Thx in advance !

Keymaster

There are hundreds of small bike repair shops around Chengdu, usually you can identify them by a collection of bikes in front of them in various states of disrepair. Repairing a bike there should be really cheap, as well. That’s the first place I’d check.

Participant

Margus, if you’re in the neighborhood of our shop you could stop by and take a look at it. From what you describe I think we have what it would take to sort it out or at least give you an accurate diagnosis of the problem.

Granted we can’t fix it or lack the parts, we can direct you to very nearby where a strip of bicycle shops carry most parts you’d need to get up and running.

In case you don’t know we’re at 小天东街3号附26号 (3 Xiaotian East St., Unit 26) or if you’re trying to find us, from the intersection of 玉林北路 (Yulin North Rd.) and 一环南三段 (First Ring Rd. South 3 Section) go north and take your first left onto 小天南街 (Xiatian South St.) and walk about 100 meters. We’re on the south side of the road!

Good luck!

Margus, it takes very few money to get your bike repaired. Perhaps you just need ask your gatekeeper or someone living near there, it won’t be so difficult to find one.

Participant

Guys, many thx for the advice.

Jacob, I`ll come by within this week.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.