Working in China

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionWorking in China

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Participant

So I would like to know whats up with the new chinese policies for foreigners to work in China?

I have worked in Chengdu for a private english school on 2012 with no problems at all. But now it seems like everything has changed?

Please help me to find out more about this.
    Thanks.

Participant

This past July they changed the structuring of visas.  This means visas that were once easier to get, primarily business visas, have changed requirements and they’re not as quick to hand them out.

Other visas, such as tourist and work visas you need to have all your ducks in a row.  Don’t expect to land in Hong Kong and be issued a 3 month out of the gates.

All in all, if you’re working for a legitimate company that has the ability to sponsor Z visas (working visa) and you meet the requirements for it (college degree, and depending 2 or 5 years post graduation)  you should be fine.  If a company can’t promise you a working visa and you want to avoid trouble, just look elsewhere for work.

Participant

A bit off topic but can anyone recommend any resource for job search in Chengdu as well? Local thread died long ago and as my contract have ended I’m looking for one atm 🙂

Participant

51job.com and chinahr.com are the most common/used I think, in China..

Keymaster

51job.com and chinahr.com are the most common/used I think, in China..

Yeah, 51job.com is the most well known one that I know of.

Participant

thx. Lets see if someone wants me 🙂 After 2 years in China my purse became kinda light.

Participant

http://www.zhaopin.com/ is another resource for you to do online job search.

Participant

Hi all,

Our shool are looking for English teacher. We have license to hire foreigner teachers and we will help to get working visa.

If you’d like to have a try, please send us your resume, photo and certificate by email to [email protected], and prepare 15-20 minutes demo class while interview. For the deail we can schedule time to discuss face to face.

Have a nice day.
    Sail52

Participant

Hi all,

Our school is looking for English teacher. We have license to hire foreigner teachers and we will help to get working visa.

If you’d like to have a try, please send us your resume, photo and certificate by email to [email protected], and prepare 15-20 minutes demo class while interview. For the deail we can schedule time to discuss face to face.

Have a nice day.
    Sail52

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.