Visa Cancellation Before Entrance?

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionVisa Cancellation Before Entrance?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • #53453
    Avatar photoMo

    Hi people!

    I need advise from expats familiar with the X2 visa regulations.

    I was offered internship as an English teacher while studying Chinese language with X2 visa, because I am not qualified for the working visa/not a native English speaker/.

    I was not sure if the agency offering this is a legit one, but after they sent me the documents for the visa, everything went smooth and I got the X2 visa.

    Now they contacted me, saying there is no vacancy this semester and asking me if I can come to teach for the next semester… But I have already bought tickets (3 Oct) and everything 🙁

    Is my visa still usable? Can I enter and stay in China now until the visa expires, since it has already been issued? Or they will stop me at the airport :|? Since X2 doesn’t require residence permit, do I need to register anywhere after entering China ?

    Any advice and suggestions would be highly appreciated…


    Thanks 🙂

    Avatar photoCharlie

    It’s hard to be 100% certain but if you have the visa you should be good to go. If not, you can get a tourist visa. If you have the option it might be best to enter via Shenzhen so if you have problems you can go to Hong Kong or Macau and get a tourist visa to enter China. Good luck!

    Avatar photoMimka

    Another option could be to enrol for any language course and keep the X visa. Since the visa is on your passport already, you shouldn’t have trouble entering, because you have already met the conditions to receive the visa in the first place.

    Good luck!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.