YouTube Video Thread

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionYouTube Video Thread

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 117 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #18215
    BrendanBrendan
    Moderator

    ^Looks pretty fuckin’ epic!!

    Andy: Seriously dig Flying Lotus.

    #18216
    AMAM
    Participant
    Quote:
    I’m going to Coachella in 10 days and can’t wait…

    Well jealous…that line up is wild.

    If Amon Tobin is doing his ISAM live set you need to go see it. It looks stunning.

    If you’re going to check out Justice have a look and see if they’ve bothered to plug in their equipment.

    #18219
    Justin
    Participant
    Quote:
    If Amon Tobin is doing his ISAM live set you need to go see it. It looks stunning.

    I have some friends who went to his show in NYC, it sounded like a blast. The video mapping for this tour is mind-blowing!

    #18248
    CharlieCharlie
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    If Amon Tobin is doing his ISAM live set you need to go see it. It looks stunning.

    I’m with you, I think Amon Tobin is the act that I’m most excited about. I downloaded a torrent with 3 songs from each of the artists performing at Coachella, I just finished listening to all of the acts on Friday alone! I discovered a lot of good artists that I wasn’t familiar with:

    – Breakbot
    – Wolf Gang
    – Neon Indian
    – Seun Kuti (Fela Kuti’s youngest son)

    It’s kind of short on edm artists in general though, Girl Talk and Datsik, etc.

    Quote:
    I have some friends who went to his show in NYC, it sounded like a blast. The video mapping for this tour is mind-blowing!

    Everyone is talking about the same thing – the VJ performance aspect. I’m definitely going in with mind-blowing expectations.

    #18249
    Ye Ming
    Participant
    Quote:
    It’s kind of short on edm artists in general though

    Whatcha think about this lineup http://www.dourfestival.be/. Im going there just before i head to China and im mad excited ! It should be crazy festival

    But Coachella has some nice House DJ’s tho haha

    #18250
    Justin
    Participant
    Quote:
    Whatcha think about this lineup
    Quote:
    Squarepusher, Scuba, Nero, Adam Beyer, Hype, Caspa, araabMuzik, James Blake, DJ Food, Kentaro

    looks like a fun line up to me!

    #18252
    CharlieCharlie
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Whatcha think about this lineup http://www.dourfestival.be/. Im going there just before i head to China and im mad excited ! It should be crazy festival

    But Coachella has some nice House DJ’s tho haha

    That in an incredible lineup for sure. Have fun!!

    #18253
    Ye Ming
    Participant

    You too ! Enjoy Snoop Dogg and Dr Dre ! (pretty jealous about that one)

    To get back to the orginal idea of the topic:

    LEGO Graffiti ! LOL

    #18799
    AMAM
    Participant

    Been chuckling away at this one. A bit of background info. The guy in the yellow and black (Emre) racially abused Didier Zakora in a game last month. Emre was banned for 2 matches. Their teams met again last night and Zakora got his revenge.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yDRAr1Beus=

    #19013
    Ye Ming
    Participant

    I like to see this in IMAX in Chengdu, this film should come out in China right ?

    #19118
    Chris ZiichChris Ziich
    Moderator

    promoting an MV that my sister produced. a few of my other friends were also involved in this. plugs!

    #19224
    CharlieCharlie
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    promoting an MV that my sister produced. a few of my other friends were also involved in this. plugs!

    Pretty outstanding – where was this produced?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlSyLf_xNV8

    #19225
    Chris ZiichChris Ziich
    Moderator
    Quote:
    Pretty outstanding – where was this produced?

    LA. The dance choreographer, Yemi AD, is from Prague. He and my sister worked with Kanye on his 2011 tour which included Coachella that year.

    #19228
    CharlieCharlie
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    LA. The dance choreographer, Yemi AD, is from Prague. He and my sister worked with Kanye on his 2011 tour which included Coachella that year.

    Wow, he headlined Coachella that year. That’s about as big a gig as you can have in the US next to the Superbowl.

    #19244
    Steeevyo
    Member

    Meanwhile in South Africa …

    #20035
    CharlieCharlie
    Keymaster

    Reddit Island (apparently from Taiwan?)

    #20998
    CharlieCharlie
    Keymaster

    Sage wisdom from Bertrand Russell 50 years ago:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8h-xEuLfm8

    #22536
    AMAM
    Participant

    Skateboarding around a ghost town in northern China

    #23028
    CharlieCharlie
    Keymaster
    Quote:
    Skateboarding around a ghost town in northern China

    That is beautiful. Looks like a perfect place to skate.

    Next-level Japanese contact juggler:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9PlWQNO0i0

    #23040
    JerrySJerryS
    Participant

    Oww yea, quite funny!

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 117 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.