Zablaz – eBooks for Foreigners in China

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionZablaz – eBooks for Foreigners in China

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Participant

I got a free John Grisham book on http://www.zablaz.com , there’s others on there too, they’re running a promotion for expats, it took over a week to arrive but not going to complain!

Participant

sweet, thanks for sharing this. have been looking for book 5 in game of thrones (came out in 2011) and amazon.cn doesn’t even have it, however this site did – for 50 rmb, which i didn’t actually have to pay because of the 50 rmb coupon available right now, plus free shipping…

success-kid.jpg

Participant

Sweet deal! Have a lot of books to read already, but picked up Bill Bryson’s “A Short History of Nearly Everything” for 0.00 RMB including shipping!

success-kid.jpg

Participant

I just got my free book!

For anyone looking to learn Chinese, The Practical Chinese Reader (the first in a series of three) is on the site for 50RMB. I just finished it. It is an excellent book for learning to read and speak Chinese. I highly recommend it.

Awesome, I just ordered a copy of Guanxi: The Art of Relationships for FREE!! This offer was a great find, so thanks Cantoloper!

Participant

<insert two more Success Kids>

Participant

Freakonomics, just because I could.

success-kid.jpg

Participant

I finally got a KINDLE man pretty sweet! Should have had my sis bring a cover along, anyone know if you can get KINDLE covers anywhere? When I went backpacking I used a ziploc bag 🙂

Given all the ipad hype I haven’t seen much in store for ebook reader accessories

Participant

Where did u get it Elias?

Participant

my sister brought it over from the US. kindle pwnz

Participant

Careful traveling with the kindle in a ziplock. I did the same thing and some condensation got in there and smeared the screen. Then I accidentally rolled over on it and cracked it the rest of the way. Amazon agreed to replace it for free but only when my mom called. When I called they said they would give me a discounted price of $65, but they’re only $70 right now. Not much of a discount. My mom’s sending me a new one monday tho!

I looked in Hong Kong for a case but they didn’t even know what the kindle was. Maybe someone could mail you a cover from the states?

Participant

I didnt see book five of game of thrones. plz send link, i want to pump my fist with the cool people

Participant

I didnt see book five of game of thrones. plz send link, i want to pump my fist with the cool people

Participant

ok found it. success-kid.jpg

Participant

Sascha we could have just traded it off!

Participant

The “pump my fist” kid looks like Patton Oswalt as a youngen. Baller.

Participant

Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang!

<insert crying, upside-down success kid with a gun to his head>

Kafka on the Shore

<insert real success kid>

Participant

Received my book today. Several typos on the cover. A step above South East Asian Photocopies (maybe), not quite authentic, but still free.

I got my ‘Guanxi’ book… Looks kinda hokey, but free hokey be okey dokey!!

Participant

Mine has a completely different cover than the original one and it looks like it’s been used before, but it’s still free!

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.