Zigong, Mianyang, & Kangding

HomeForumsGeneral DiscussionZigong, Mianyang, & Kangding

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Hello everyone, I’ve got a few days off this weekend and due to lack of train tickets and expensive airfares I’m stuck in Sichuan. I’m a city kid and don’t like being too far away from someplace I can get drunk so I’ve never really travelled around Sichuan.

Anyway, my point is, I’ve narrowed it down to zigong, mianyang or kangding.

Does anyone have any insight, preference or useful info on the above places, also if there is anywhere else you think is worth checking out let me know.

Love and hugs

王鲜菜

Participant

A nice day friend, my wife come from Zigong, this city is famous for dinosaur museum, park of the lights and for salt mines.

Take care that here the food is really fucking spicy!

P.S.

I have a little guesthouse in center, if need a place for sleep and if you want speak directly with us, you are welcome!

Participant

Cheers Federico, all good info. Do you know anything about the nightlife in Zigong? Any bars worth talking about? And I don’t suppose you know where and when I can get busses from Chengdu, or is a train better?

Participant

I don’t know too much about nightlife in Zigong but I’m sure that around 3 hours you can go to Zingong by bus, in the main bus station of Chengdu.

Last time I taken a little fast bus (some local driver that offer this service) back of Tianfu plaza but I don’t know if you can take this every time.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The forum ‘General Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.